Mold Design and Manufacturing:
Perform DFM (Design For Manufacturability) analysis to ensure tooling friendly designs. With reference to the analysis report, related modifications can be made on the design accordingly for clients’ approvals prior to manufacturing.
- Perform Mold Flow analysis to gain insights into the manufacturing process (filling, cooling and warping) for achieving the most optimized mold design.
Our vast experience gives us the advantage for a customized design to meet every client’s specific needs. We are well-versed in using hot runner system and standard components from globally renowned brands like:
- We provide mold design generated in 3D with insert detailed drawings for every mold components.
Mold Manufacturing capabilities:
- Capable of manufacturing 800 molds annually
- Workforce of 300 employees
- 40 CAD/CAM Engineers, 22 Project Engineers
- Maximum mold weight 5 tons
- Mold size: 30 tonnage to 1000 tonnage
Molding Capabilities and equipment:
- 181 molding machines ranging from 30T to 800T clamping force
- 1000 tons of plastic materials consumed every month
- Experienced in molding engineering plastics (Nylon, Glass-filled Nylon and PC, PET, POM, etc.)
- 3000 active molds in production
Product finishing capabilities and equipment:
- 2 auto painting lines
- 2 manual painting lines
- 1 UV manual painting line
- 9 printing lines
Product assembly capabilities:
- We offer mechanical sub-assembly services.
To further reinforce customers’ confidence in our products and services, we undertake a comprehensive quality check prior to final packaging.